The purpose of this course is to empower individuals with the skills and confidence needed to share Partner Yoga with others while accelerating their own understanding of Yoga.
A comprehensive training Manual is provided at the training.
Level I Topics include:
• Understanding and implementing the principles of Partner Yoga
• Cultivating clear, compassionate and confident touch
• Healthy boundary, intimacy and safety guidelines/ethics
• Overview of various approaches to Partner Yoga including: skillful assisting and adjusting, Partner Vinyasa, Mirrored postures, Creative composition of postures, Inversions and Group Practices
• Practice postures presented in ‘The Pleasures and Principles of Partner Yoga’ as well as additional postures presented in the Training Manual
• Safely navigating Partner Inversions and Aerial postures
• Creating private and public class/workshop formats and themes
• Guiding group dynamics
• Role of the Teacher/ Projecting presence and voice with confidence
• Physical/energetic warm-ups including Thai Yoga Massage techniques
• Partner and Group Meditations
• Partner alignment skills for strength, balance, ease and flexibility
• Understanding the dynamics of gravity and traction in Partner practices
• Physical and subtle anatomy of the pelvis and sacrum
Please review to Elysabeth's website for a curated video on PBPY.
November 9- 12, 2017 ~ (Thursday-Sunday)
10am - 1pm
3 - 6pm
10am - 1pm
Gina Lee, E-RYT 500, began studying Principle-Based Partner Yoga™ with Elysabeth Williamson in 2012. Since her initial introduction to the practice, she has assisted many workshops and teacher trainings. Gina is the owner and principal teacher of Bearfoot Yoga and Wellness Center in Bay Shore, New York, where she presents regular yoga classes, partner yoga workshops, and teacher trainings. Gina also completed the Jaguar Path shaman training with Ray Crist, and offers ongoing shamanic healing sessions. She is inspired to synthesize all of her studies into her personal practice, as well as her classes and trainings. bearfootyogacenter.comRegister Here