Topics could include:
- The Yamas / First Limb of Yoga: Principles/codes of conduct for being in relationship to others and understanding how this helps us to be a beneficial presence in the world.
- The Niyamas / Second Limb of Yoga: Principles/ codes of conduct for being in relationship to SELF and understanding how this helps us to be a beneficial presence in the world.
- The Koshas: Learning the different layers of our physical, energetic, emotional, and spiritual being.
- Kriya Yoga: The importance of hard work, dedication, self study, awareness and the ultimate surrender to the unfolding of life.
- PAGL: Learning the importance of living your life through the principles of Peace, Assurance, Gratitude and Love
DATES & TIMES
January 18 - Sign up here
February 22 - Sign up here
March 21 - Sign up here
April 11 - Sign up here
May 9 - Sign up here
Regular class cards, memberships & drop-in rates apply