Your body has been through one of the most transformative and enriching yet depleting times of your life. This workshop for pregnant couples in preparation for optimal healing & happiness in the first 6-8 weeks post partum.
Learn ancient healing practice:
- What foods, herbs & spices support postpartum mothers
- The right fats, sugars & spices for deep tissue healing
- Massage techniques for mothers & babies
- Foods to build blood and support lactation
- How to get the most quiet & rest possible
- .........and much more
Note pad & pen is recommended.
Saskia Bergmans Smith has been teaching and studying yoga since 1997. She completed her 200hr teacher training in 2004 and her 500hr in 2007 with Kim Valeri, Founder and Director of yogaspirit® Studios. Saskia has taught prenatal and postnatal yoga since 2003; she has practiced as a doula and teaches workshops to educate parents on the importance of prenatal and postpartum self-care. She teaches in the style of the yogaspirit® lineage and is part of its 200hr teacher training faculty. From 2003-2010, she ran and operated her own yoga studio, Studio Om, in Wakefield, Ma.
Early Bird: $30
Day Of: $35