Instructor: Saskia Bergmans Smith E-RYT
Date: Saturday October 28th, 2.00-4.00pm
Inverstment: $35 day of, $30 early bird
Come join me to learn more about your postpartum care!
So much is known and available about pregnancy, but what about, postpartum?
What is the best protocol for a Mum, once she has her little beauty in her arms and her body has been through one of the most transformative, enriching and yet depleting times of her life?
There are ancient healing practices available to us to support us through this critical time!
* what foods, herbs and spices support postpartum mothers
* self-massage technique for the new mothers
* eating the right fats, sugars & spices for deep tissue healing
* which foods help to build blood and support lactation
* how to get the most quiet and rest possible
Saskia Bergmans Smith will be speaking from her own personal experience, she will share the simple Ayurvedic postpartum practices available to us all, giving you good foundation for a beautiful bonding time you & your baby!Register Here