Training weekends will be:
Weekend 1 - Oct 25-27
Weekend 2 - Nov 9-10
Weekend 3 - Nov 23-24
Weekend 4 - Dec 7-8
Weekend 5 - Dec 14-15
Weekend 6 - Jan 4-5
Weekend 7 - Jan 11-12
Weekend 8 - Jan 25-26
Weekend 9 - Feb 8-9
Weekend 10 - Feb 22-23
Weekencd 11 - Feb 29-Mar 1
Weekend 12 - Mar 14-15
A typical training weekend schedule is as follows:
Saturday 1:00-6:00pm: Teaching Methodology/ Asana Education, Principles of Demonstration and Assistance/ Practice Teaching.
Sunday 9:00am-12:00pm: Anatomy/ Philosophy/ Meditation/ Prananyama/ Practice Teaching
Sunday 1:00pm-6:00pm: Sequencing/ Subtle Body Education/ Practice Teaching/ Lifestyle & Ethics
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This is a 200 hour certification designed to:
- inspire you to live and breathe yoga into multiple areas of your life
- give you the tools and techniques to be an effective and proficient yoga instructor
- learn to teach yoga from your unique and authentic experience
- help you mine and bring forth your individual gifts, talents and voice as a teacher
- grow your understanding of anatomy, alignment and movement of the human body
- learn to teach a basic understanding of yoga asana, yoga philosophy, pranayama and meditation.
- build confidence in yourself as a leader in your community
- help you learn to create an environment that will transform persons
- experience taking class to practicing yoga both on and off the mat
-Warmups & sun salutations
-Intro to philosophy
-Open hip standing poses
-Principles of demonstration/assisting
-Chakra education & sequencing
-Breathing & pranayama
-Neutral hip standing poses
-Revolved hip poses
-Holding space & ceremony
-Qualities of a teacher
-Intro to Ayurveda
-Subtle body anatomy
-Musicology & themes
-Restorative & Yoga Nidra
-Business of yoga & ethics
Attendance required at all sessions. Trainees will be required to take a set amount of classes per week. Any missed training must be approved and make up work will be required.
TUITION & PAYMENT
Registration Deadline: October 18, 2019
Full Tuition: $3,350.00
Early Bird (by August 31): $2,975.00 with payment in full
Non-refundable Application Fee: $50.00
Non-refundable Deposit: $500 towards tuition is due upon acceptance.
Payment plan options available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
*Cash or check payments welcomed. All credit card payments are subject to 3% processing fee.
- 6 month teacher training
- anatomy course
- 50% discount on yoga classes at BRYC from time of full payment until end of training
- Living Yoga BRYC training manual
- discount on workshops during the duration of the training
- The $50 application fee and $500 deposit are non-refundable.
- Cancellations 30 days prior to the start of the training receive full refund onto your BRYC MindBody account or 90% refund onto your original payment method (excluding application fee and deposit).
- Cancellations within 30 days of the start of the training receive 30% refund onto your BRYC MindBody account (excluding application fee and deposit).
- Once the training has begun, no refunds are given.
APPLICATION Register Here
Email TeacherTraining@breathingroomct.com for application